Our Screenprinting class is doing a collaborative installation, so we had to produce 10 purple and 10 navy prints of the key image from our previous project. They will later be cut up into shapes for the installation wall
Our second Screenprinting project was the re-create our painting. I don’t have much to say about it…I wasn’t really fond of this project, and my colors didn’t come out as well as I would have liked…sooooo yeah
Here’s the finished product of this post. I have to say I enjoy the old version better…so the last image is the old version with the final layout
Apparently, I went about this assignment in the wrong way, so my layout can’t look like this…however I rather enjoy how it looks at this point, so I’m posting it. It turns out that we can’t use any sort of figure to get our point across…which is mega dumb, since it’s an “about me” kind of project. My professor said not to use an image of our face, so I took that to mean that I could draw a caricature type thing….but clearly not.
And thus…FRUSTRATION ENSUES